Thank you for introducing me to RapidFix.
At long last I have a glue that holds together anything I need to fix, from kids toys to household appliances.A glue that doesn’t split at the seams so my fingers end up glued to the tube and a glue that you can use over and over without the lid gluing itself to the tube. The welding powder too is a household essential along with the glue and have been able to repair a big hole in my vacuum cleaner tube casing, which I might add, is still holding together! Other glues have failed the test and in my home, RapidFix has definitely become my “Mr Fix It Handyman in a Bottle!”
Happy Customer – Aubin Grove, WA
24 August 2012
• We had a car and a 4WD come in with tube to header leaks on their radiators. We used RapidFix as a temporary repair – the owners needed to get home and we didn’t have the radiators in stock. The car returned safely to Port Hedland, and the 4WD made it all the way back to Perth!
• A windscreen had its rear vision mirror knocked off. We used RapidFix to stick the mirror back onto the windscreen. Months later, it’s still there.
• In the workshop, we’ve dropped screwdrivers and ratchets and broken their handles. Using RapidFix to repair them … we haven’t had to replace our tools yet.
• The rubber door seals on our work ute began to sag – we used RapidFix to glue them back on and they work as good as new.
• A few months ago, our dog tore a small hole in the bean bag. Before the beans fell out, we used RapidFix on the cloth – it singed the material together, repairing the hole. We still haven’t stitched it, and the RapidFix is holding strong.
Broome, WABrad Hill
“I bought a $250 submersible pump for our new water feature. When attaching the valve, I overtightened it and cracked the pump – not covered by the warranty. A friend suggested I try RapidFix. To my surprise, in only a few short minutes, the repair was done.
Our pump has worked perfectly ever since!”
“I have used many types of glue over the years, this is the best I have ever used…ever.”
“When I read the package I was sceptical, but not any more, after my first project it has worked on everything ever since. I am still amazed how fast it works.”
“I own a small engine repair shop. I have repaired fuel tanks to engine cases with RapidFix – fantastic product.”
“I’ve used your product on glass, plastic and metal without fail. With the addition of the welding powder, the uses are endless. Repaired my wife’s blender saving $30 … great product!”
“After a false start with damaged packaging which Rapidfix resolved with 100% satisfaction, efficiency and complete understanding I reattached a severed valve stem to a tyre tube successfully. The tyre is staying up! All is well. Rapidfix works.”
Like · · October 1 at 4:40pmJohn Martino
“Rapid Fix is fantastic, I’m a mobile mechanic and I’ve been using this product for over two years now.
Recently I attended to a customer who had her tyres slashed. I needed to get the vehicle mobile again for a short journey to the tyre shop, so I thought I’d temporary repair the tyres with rapid fix. Well it worked, I was able to drive the vehicle and amazing enough they hadn’t lost any pressure over the journey. I love Rapid Fix because it makes the impossible possible!”
Hastings, Vic 3915Cameron Fraser